Subject to the Buyer having a right to return the Goods pursuant to these terms, all sales are final. However, Digicraft Signage & Print does subject to the terms of this clause, recognise that there may be occasions when it is appropriate to accept returns from the Buyer and Digicraft Signage & Print shall, on a case by case basis, consider doing do. For the purposes of this clause, any Goods which the Buyer wants to return shall be referred to as “Returned Goods”;
- Digicraft Signage & Print will, in any circumstances, only accept returns if the following conditions are met: (a)The Buyer shall provide a proper invoice and despatch note number in respect of the Returned Goods;(b) Digicraft Signage & Print must have issued a valid returns authorisation note in respect of the Returned Goods. Should the returns note not have been provided in advance by Digicraft Signage & Print, and subsequently accompany the goods being sent back, a 5% fee (of the goods value) in addition to any other charges that may be levied (see ‘c’ below) will be deducted from any credit note issued.(c) By way of a restocking charge, the Buyer shall pay to Digicraft Signage & Print a sum equivalent to either £25 or 15% of the price of the Returned Goods (at Digicraft Signage & Print discretion);(d) The Returned Goods must not have been worn (including tried on) and must be returned in their original unopened packaging;(e) The Returned Goods must be returned with all original documentation that was supplied with the Goods;(f) Digicraft Signage & Print retain the right to refuse Returned Goods should Digicraft Signage & Print deem them to be unsuitable for resale;(g) The Buyer will either:(i) pay for and arrange the return of the Returned Goods; or(ii) if Digicraft Signage & Print agrees to recover the Returned Goods pay to Digicraft Signage & Print a charge of £15 per box of Returned Goods. In the event that Digicraft Signage & Print’s carrier attends to collect the Returned Goods and that collection is not possible owing to a default of the Buyer, a charge of £15 will be payable by the Buyer to Digicraft Signage & Print.(h) The value of the Returned Goods must not exceed 5% of the Buyer total spend with Digicraft Signage & Print during the preceding 12 month period;
- The following Goods will not be eligible to be returned pursuant to this clause: (a) Any products from the Result Air Down range;(b) Underwear;(c) Consumables (as defined from time to time by Digicraft Signage & Print);(d) Christmas & Seasonal Product e.g The Christmas Shop(e) Any Goods which Digicraft Signage & Print does not carry as core stock (as defined by Digicraft Signage & Print from time to time);(f) Any Goods which have been ordered as bespoke Goods by the Buyer (for example, embroidered and/or personalised Goods);(g) Samples;(h) Any Goods which have been in the possession of the Buyer for more than 28 days after delivery;(i) Raladeal products;(j) Discontinued lines;
(k) Seasonal products;
(l) Any Goods which have, as their function, the protection of health and safety and/or the hygiene of the wearer. By way of (non-exhaustive) examples, high visibility garments, earplugs, face masks and goggles
- Refunds will be refunded within 7 days of receipt of goods in accordance with the terms stated above,
Free Design Service conditions
- The free design service is only available if the job is followed through.
- The free design service also requires a non refundable deposit. we will design and send visual proofs until the customer is 100% happy with the design or until a maximum of 25 amended visual proofs have been done.
- If the designs have been started and the customer decides to cancel the job for any reason the deposit will not be refunded and classed as payment for the designs.
- if the Design Service is requested solely for designs then a charge of £25 per hour will be chargeable of finalisation of the designs unless quoted otherwise before hand.